5.08.2012

Cast your Vote

Since I am indecisive and my husband is 100% hands-off when it comes to things like this, I am opening the decision up to the masses. Because I am just that indecisive, and we have now gone three months without a decision. Which family photo to adorn the Burt family walls?



Please cast your votes and reassure me that I am not the only one who struggles when the rest of your family looks great in one picture but you look much better in a different shot.

8 comments:

Lj82 said...

I can see why you're struggling- both are super cute photos of your family! :)

I like #2 for the sole reason that it looks more "fun" and casual. It also looks as though both your kiddos may have been laughing just moments before- too cute. :)

M2 (Melissa) said...

I vote for #2 too! I think it is more fun!

Layne & Crystal said...

Oh my goodness! Your family pictures always look amazing! I second the previous votes for picture #2. You look great in both photos, but the kiddos and Andy look best in the second.

Jen said...

I like #1 - it looks more like a family portrait to me. I think it's got great composition and a beautiful background. They're both good though, so you can't go wrong!

PS - My kids always look cute and we take tons of photos of them looking cute. So, if someone has to take one for the team in a family photo, I've been known to have one of the kids do it.

Clifton and Melinda said...

I vote for numero uno. I think you all look good in both pictures. However I am agreeing with you that you look better in the first one (at least that is what I think you are thinking!!) and I think Miss Nora looks sassier than EVER in the first photo which I love!! Go for number one....you know you want to!

Mariah said...

I love the second one! The first one is great too though :).

THE DENVER BURTS said...

Chris likes the second and thats all I'm gonna say for him. I love the first because not only does your fam look great, your hair looks AWESOME!

Jen said...

I know, right!? (and thank you) Unfortunately, it never looks that great in real life (thank you, Cedar City wind). Sounds vain, but once I saw my hair in that one, I have had a hard time going back to anything else, though the rest of the bunch is certainly much more realistic.