5.28.2009

I can do it myself

6:00 a.m. in the Burt home
All is quiet

6:05 a.m.
Nora jibberish starts to echo over the baby monitor

6:10 a.m.
Feeding Nora (with the bedroom door closed so her high-pitched coos don't wake anyone else up...she's very talkative in the mornings)

6:18 a.m.
Sounds of a chair scraping across the floor resonate from the kitchen
Any guesses?

Glad I got in there before he poured the milk.

4 comments:

Miranda McAfee said...

Awesome! Love it!

Jen said...

That was a close one! Glad you evaded a milk disaster.

Ilene Holt said...

Jen- It was definitely good to see you guys at Melina's house the other weekend! I would LOVE to be recruited for fall indoor! Also, I am glad Porter didn't pour the milk, for your sake!

Brianne & Jarod said...

Oh the "moments" that I have to look forward to. I just love Porter's curls!