This morning, after the requisite soggy diaper change and wrestle to swap car PJs for day clothes, Porter looked at me with a dubious smirk and said, "I look like an old brown potato because this shirt is ugly."
He was right. The shirt had shrunk after washing (I hate when that happens), and it was super wide and reminiscent of an eighties belly shirt.
Ok, I hear my mom, who is in town for the weekend, in the background offering Porter a headband for his curls. I'd better go remind her that she does have a granddaughter now.
2 comments:
Porter never ceases to amaze me. That's a very articulate fashion critique. At our house, Wesley lets us know when he doesn't want to wear something by wailing/screaming about it.
If grandma manages to get a headband into those curls, I'd love to see a picture of it.
I laugh so hard at the things that boy comes up with! He is so cute!
Post a Comment