So a couple of months ago I entered Porter in a local cutest kid photo contest, and what should I find in my inbox this morning? An email telling me he made the finals!
Apparently, Porter is one of the twelve cutest kids in southern Utah.
The competition is fierce, and it appears we're a bit behind, as kid #6 already has over 50 votes (I don't even know if I know fifty people), but I'm hoping all our blogger friends can help us pull through with a victory. Should you wish to cast your vote for one very cute three-year-old named Porter, click on the link below and vote for kid #2.
Pretty Please!
You can only vote once from any given computer, but feel free to vote from all the computers to which you have access. And if, like us, you think Porter is cute enough to win this one, feel free to pass this link along to any friends or family you know of who may not see our blog ona regular basis. Thanks, and happy voting!
No comments:
Post a Comment