12.25.2008

Dear Santa,

Just a little Christmas Eve highlight for Porter's grandparents who couldn't be with us this holiday. Merry Christmas! We love you and can't wait to see all four of you soon.

Last night, I told Porter we needed to leave a note for Santa. This is what came of it...I merely played scribe. (The video should begin, "Dear Santa," but I think Porter started "reading" before the camcorder started recording. Also, you'll have to strain your ears to hear over the paper punching that is Porter's own dramatic emphasis.)



In its entirety, the letter he actually "wrote" read,

Dear Santa,

Welcome to your Christmas Eve.
I have been a beary good boy.
I want a present with cars and trucks.
I love Christmas.
I want some more presents after Christmas Eve.
Have a Merry Christmas.

Love,
Porter

This all came straight from Porter's mouth. We got a kick out of it. Hope you do too.

Merry Christmas!
(Yes, I am just waiting for my two sleepy-headed boys to wake up so we can get this show on the road.)

1 comment:

Paige said...

SO CUTE!!! Porter is adorable! I miss our office already!! Hope all is well and MERRY CHRISTMAS!