12.14.2008

Let it Snow

It finally snowed this weekend. Bring on Christmas.
I know, I know, I'll be sick of the cold and ice soon enough, but for now, I say let it snow. Why? Watch and see (sorry my voice comes through much louder than Porter's).




At seven months, Porter's first winter was fairly anti-climactic, and at 1-1/2, last year saw a few fun moments, but overall, the cold still won out over snow-play in young Porter's mind. This year though, all bets are off, and we spent a large majority of yesterday afternoon out in the yard making snow angels and scooping the snow back onto Andy's neatly shoveled driveway.




The cute dino hat (which elicits giggly-growls every time Porter dons the green spikes) is courtesy of our pals Jaime & Jared...thanks, three years later. This definitely beats the lobster bath towel we gave you guys. Though this photo does mark its winter debut, many an afternoon has been whiled away in the great indoors playing monsters or dinosaurs.


3 comments:

walkerfamily said...

I agree. I have been waiting for the snow for weeks now. It's just not Christmas until it's white. Tell Porter good luck with his hunt!

Jaime said...

Okay, so I totally do not remember giving Porter that dino hat... are you sure it was from us? It is dang cute though so I'll totally take credit for it if you're sticking to your story that it's from us. Loved the video- Porter is such a cutie. Merry Christmas to you guys!

Ryan and Tiff said...

Okay Porter....tell your mom to call me and that I miss her and want to see her. Oh....and also tell her that I have a gift for that cute little baby sister of yours too! Call me! Love you still and always...tiff