1.05.2009

We'd like to introduce you to...


Nora Lynn Burt

Born Sunday, January 4, 2009

6 Lbs., 5 oz.
19 1/2 inches

So far, she's a great baby. In fact, aside from the chaos of delivery, we've only heard her cry once since she was first born. We've no doubt that will change as soon as we get home and try to settle down for the night, but for now, we're enjoying the peace, quiet and cuddling.

12 comments:

Chelsea said...

Oh my goodness! I think she looks JUST like Porter--a perfect combination of Mom and Dad! CONGRATS :)

Miranda McAfee said...

The bottom picture is priceless! She does look a lot like Porter did. Congrats, I can't wait to come see her. Love to all!!

Clifton and Melinda said...

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love all the pics!! She is darling :) I am so excited for you all!! Congrats!! :)

Mike, Kelly and Cohen said...

she is adorable!! We can't wait to meet her!! We Love you all!

walkerfamily said...

Gorgeous baby with a gorgeous name. Good job. Im going to be Respiratory Therapist for a moment and say 'Don't let anyone touch her who isn't in a full body condom with antibacterial oozing from every poor.' Other than that have fun and enjoy her!

Steve and McKenzie said...

She is beautiful! Congratulations!

Here is my blog page... steveandmckenzie.blogspot.com

Ama said...

Jennifer, She is just precious!!!! I like the crying pic the best. You have a beautiful family. Congrats to the both of you......and one day you might venture up to West Jordan so that I can see you. Love, The Luthi's

Jaime said...

Congrats Jen and Andy! She is adorable and so tiny. Love the name too. Wish we could come and see her. We're so happy for you guys.

Paige said...

Yay Jenn! Congrats! She is adorable! I miss being down there! A lot! But only 6 more weeks til I leave! She was early :) You do have an adorable family!

M2 (Melissa) said...

She is so cute! I love the last picture! Congrats on your little girl - bring on the glitter, pink, and sparkles!

Kevin and Megan Rikli said...

Congrats!!! She is so so cute!

NewMexicoJen said...

She is so gorgeous. I can't wait to meet her in person -- and take her shopping for frilliness :)
Love you guys-
Jen