1.14.2009

More Nora


It's been ten days now, and it's safe to say that Nora rules the roost. Fortunately for us, she's fairly even-tempered. Porter, on the other hand, is finding the changes in the Burt home a little harder to handle. He loves Nora (and is very gentle and quiet with her) but does not love sharing the spotlight. As you can see, his strategy as the older brother is to simply be as loud and rambunctious as possible. Here's hoping this phase will pass quickly.


As for Nora, her first doctor's appointment went well. She weighed in at 5 Lbs. 14 oz., but I think she's gained all the weight she's lost back by now. She sleep like a champ and loves to snack ALL DAY LONG.

And one more close-up, just for fun. I know we need to get more pics up. Soon, promise - just trying to figure out how to juggle life with two kids.

7 comments:

Layne & Crystal said...

I love Porter's lips in the picture where he is holding Nora. She is so super cute! And I love the pic with her laying tummy down on the blankie! We will have to come visit again soon so I can get my baby fix. (I sounds like a little addict)

Miranda McAfee said...

T-7ish hours!! I can't wait to see her! (and you of course)

Clifton and Melinda said...

Goodness your kids are so cute!! I love that Porter is crazy (though it may not be the most fun thing for you!) He will calm down...Ryker did! I think it helped when Clifton would spend some one on one time with him...just a thought! :)

Paige said...

So cute! I miss you! She us adorable!! And hey I am sure you can always send Porter to play with the big girls toys! :)

shuggy said...

she's pretty cute!

Clifton and Melinda said...

way cute new pics on the side column of your blog babe!! :)

Anonymous said...

Jen, What a beautiful little girl!!! I'm very excited for you and Andy. Thanks for the cute picture. Love you!