2.05.2009

To be continued

So I'm working on a big exciting post that recaps our first month as a family of four, but surprise, surprise, I just can't seem to find the time to sit at the computer for more than 4 seconds at a time. However, I've started to get threatening emails from the long-distance crew, so here's a little baby love to tide you over. Hoping to get back in the saddle soon.

Nora at two weeks (Yes, I know that was half her lifetime ago, but everything else has either already been posted or is still on the camera.)
 

4 comments:

walkerfamily said...

Gorgeous phto. She looks like she has Sharpei puppy skin!

Clifton and Melinda said...

How cute!!! I love all of your fun poses for your pics!! :)

THE DENVER BURTS said...

Love the pic... and especially the adorable rolls!!!

Ryan and Tiff said...

The baby is beautiful. Turns out you guys make really cute babies! Good job. I am still dying to see what the house looks like. Take a few pics and throw them up. It's such a mystery where you are. I often wonder if you have hit the LasVegas jackpot and have landed in sweet sticks up on Cedar Cedar hill. Miss you tons. Which we were better with our phones!
Love you bunches.