More shocking than that, I'm responding. An uber-productive morning necessitates a little time-wasting every now and then, right?
Ok, on to The Eight Things Tag
8 TV shows I watch:
And yes, I know this makes me sound like I'm 19. I don't care.
1. Real World/Road Rules Challenge (only the challenges)
2. The Hills (I want my MTV)
3. America's Next Top Model
4. Gray's Anatomy
5. Project Runway
6. Brothers & Sisters
7. The Office
8. Extreme Makeover: Home Edition
Weird, those are the only shows I watch...looks like there is a method to this 8-things madness.
8 things that happened yesterday:
1. Baked blueberry muffins with Porter
2. Reorganized Porter's closet
3. Debated nursery design with my oh-so-patient husband
4. Hit Home Depot for the zillionth time in the past two months
5. Didn't shower until 3:30 p.m. (I love lazy cleaning days)
6. Washed baby girl clothes until I dropped (I know, it's early, but I wanted it off my list)
7. Went to Grandee's Ice Cream for family night
8. Ate candy corn until I was sick
8 Favorite places to eat:
1. Cafe Rio
2. Su Casa (ah, the memories)
3. Cheesecake Factory
And that's where my list ends. If they've got a good salad and it's not one of the five restaurants in Cedar City, I'm happy.
8 Things I'm looking forward to:
1. The end of potty training (more specifically, the end of the beginning...Porter's too stubborn for his own good)
2. Some much-needed home & baby shopping in the big city
3. Little girl Burt
4. Playing at the park with Porter tonight
5. Maternity leave
6. Our next ultrasound (two more weeks)
7. A haircut (still need to make an appointment though)
8. A landscaped backyard (nothing in the works before winter, but a gal can dream)
8 Things on my wishlist (see above)
1. To get Porter potty trained before December (stop laughing)
2. A backyard
3. A second car
4. A good haircut (the kind that requires me to have no ideas...I just want someone to say "this would look great on you," then to do it, AND have it actually look great)
5. To find someone who can sew and who would be willing to help me recover cushion covers for our nursery glider (any takers?)
6. To learn to sew...and be good at it (stop laughing)
7. A long autumn (I'm fine with no snow until Dec. 24)
8. To someday ditch work and stay at home with my kids (more for me than for them...Andy is more creative in one pinkie than I could ever dream to be with kiddie projects, games, etc.)
8 People I tag:
Anyone who has a few minutes to kill on self-reflection
2 comments:
Yay. I love this tag because it tell us a little more about those intricacies of your personality. I give you a hoo-ah on The next top model (I love that smut too), and maternity leave. You have to have something to look forward to after 40 weeks of hard work, right!
That was actually me leaving the last comment, cousin Brandie. Wade keeps messing with my MacBook and changing my login. Hands off!
Post a Comment