10.01.2008

Boogie Nights

Last night was an evening just like any other in the Burt home:
Soccer for Andy
The dinner rush
(complete with spilled juice...hence, no pants in the video you're about to see)
and, of course, play time.

While the evening's adventures oftentimes include dancing, I can never catch it on film because Porter generally stops when he sees the camera (he also loves taking pictures). Last night, however, I finally outwitted my two year-old (which explains why I'm filming from the back).



We were so excited to finally get footage of Porter's smooth moves (the squat-point is his latest addition to the repertoire), that Andy tried to egg him on. Hope round two is just as enjoyable as the first clip.

6 comments:

THE DENVER BURTS said...

Oh My Gosh! that is the cutest thing I've ever seen!!!!! Rock on Porter!

Clifton and Melinda said...

How freakin' cute is that!! HA!! Totally love it!! :)

walkerfamily said...

Dude's got rythym. Has he been watching Napoleon Dynamite? If not it's time to introduce the classics.

APARTMENT 27 said...

there is a very apparent similarity between porter dancing now and andy dancing when we worked at tom tom music.

Jaime said...

Jared and I agree that Porter has got to be the funniest two-year-old on the planet! Those videos are too cute. We miss you guys!

Chelsea said...

I like the squat kick. I give it a 10--shows agility and creativity ;)