So conference with a two year-old went much as you might expect: lots of bribery with snacks and lots of toys strewn about the room by the time it was over.
Actually, Porter was pretty good both Saturday and Sunday (a huge surprise to us). He especially liked the music, and kept asking me which was "Heavenly Father's favorite song." But even funnier than that, on Sunday, during one of the talks, a picture of Joseph Smith was flashed on the screen. I asked him if he knew who Joseph Smith was, and he replied, "Does he live at the Smith's store?" (For our non-Western friends, Smith's is a grocery store, much like Kroger.) He didn't believe me when I told him no, and insisted that Joseph Smith lived in our grocery store.
Other than that, not much new from the Burt family weekend report. 99 days to baby and counting, and I made the three-page baby countdown to-do list this weekend to prove it. If you know of anyone who's up for some yard work or shelf building, send 'em our way. In the meantime, happy Monday to you all.
4 comments:
So fun!! Love it!
99 Days to the baby?? Well If you need help with anything let Camaree and I know! We will come help! And I can entertain your cute child! I am good at that.. they seem to relate to me more because they like the same books I like :)
that is hilarious!!!
the Heavenly Father would have really dug the Sigur Ros show ;)
though I had a mini panic attack toward the end and we had to leave.
they really put everything they had into every song--I was impressed.
Post a Comment