4.23.2008

The Not-So-Terrible Twos

Porter turns two today, and while he's definitely more strong-willed than he was a few months ago, I have to say that two seems like it will be a fun age. At his Aunt Lori's prodding, I've posted a video of his latest antics.

The Backstory:
Much like his father, Porter loves music. And again, much like Andy, Porter is very particular in his music tastes. We bought a new CD last weekend, and while we were driving, I pointed out the harmonica in the song to Porter. We all continued to listen, and when the song ended, Porter started screaming "I want the holy moly song!" over and over again. My best guess is that this means "harmonica."

His love for the holy moly song continues, with dancing and giggles whenever the song is on, and screams and whining whenever it ends. See for yourself.


I know, I know, the very things that are adorable now will soon lose their magic amidst the screechy demands of a toddler. But for now, I say bring on the two year-old.

3 comments:

THE DENVER BURTS said...

I think you have the cutest most adorable two year old on the planet! Thanks for the video!! Taylor loves to watch his cousin.
love you!

Jen said...

Porter is so cute in that video! You really do have an adorable two-year-old.

Ryan and Tiff said...

Holy crap what a cutie pie! I miss that kid! I had every intention of calling and wishing him a happy birthday but the last time i did that and sang happy birthday to my niece she screamed and said my voice was scary and hung up the phone. No need to traumatize another youngster on celebration day. I lieu of singing...Happy Birthday Porter. We love and miss you guys.
Love Tiff and Ryno (as Porter put it during is fabulous one year phase)