A friend of mine (Thanks, Caleen) just passed a link to a video blog along to me that I think is worth your while. If nothing else, it will definitely bring a little sunshine into your day.
The Reflections of Christ photography exhibit, by artist Mary Mabry, is a collaborative effort of many to teach about Jesus. The primary goal of the project was to create photographs that could cast new light on our perceptions of Christ. The images from the Reflections of Christ exhibit are at the TempleVisitors Center in Mesa, Arizona (though I should add that they transcend any one denomination). I think the plan is to make this a traveling exhibit in the future.
The slideshow, located at http://mabrystudios.typepad.com/reflections_of_christ/2008/03/reflections-sli.html,
is set to an amazing compilation of “Come Thou Fount of Every Blessing” performed by Clyde Bawden, Freddie Ashby and renowned cellist Hope Sheaperd.
Here's one of the photos from the exhibit.

No comments:
Post a Comment