Though Porter wasn't quite sure what to think of Taylor at first (lots of wary stares and quiet hellos), he did genuinely enjoy Taylor's toys. In fact, I'm considering breaking out the infant toys once more for Porter's second birthday rather than buying more toys that will simply be discarded after one use.



(Porter helped take this picture with the "cram-er-a")
Next time, we'll start with the monkeys and elephants rather than the pelicans and prarie dogs.
No worries though, we enjoyed a sunny afternoon with our pals. And even got a family photo out of the deal (if you check this blog regularly, you know most pics we post are either of just Porter or of Porter and Andy). So, in case you're curious, here's what the Burt family looks like as of late (Porter's face is more accurate than you might think. He's started fake-laughing at nearly everything he does as of late, which results in this cheesy, raised eyebrow grin).
And just for fun, if there was ever any doubt that Andy was Porter's dad, I think this pic will settle the debate.
Like father, like son.


3 comments:
LOVE THE PICS!!! We had so much fun and can't wait to see everyone again in August! Porter is absolutely adorable and I wish we lived closer so Tay had a guaranteed playmate.
love you guys!
Cute pics!! What a fun trip!!
I love that picture of Porter playing with Taylor's toys - that's hilarious.
Cute family picture!
Post a Comment