2.14.2008

Pick your Candidate

I don't often stray from the standard Porter picture posting. But I happened upon a site that was interesting and thought I'd share it with all of you.

The below link will take you to a candidate calculator for the 2008 Presidential Election.
http://www.vajoe.com/candidate_calculator.html

In a nutshell, you simply answer whether or not you support a broad list of political issues, ranking the importance of each of the issues as you go. Once complete, the calculator matches your interests with the most closely-aligned presidential candidate.

Now before you say anything, no, I am not planning on letting this calculator tell me who to vote for. BUT, it is a good tool to help you see what issues you may not know much about, and it does give fairly unbiased explanations of each of the election issues. So, if you're feeling uninformed as November draws ever-closer, this site should help jump-start your voting know-how.

Get informed. Vote with your head.

No comments: