2.12.2008

Like a Weed

So my posts generally tend to stick to a theme. But this time, with no big holidays or events to speak of (except SUU basketball games and a string of colds and the flu), I've just got random Burt-moments to throw at you.


After a few days of trying to decide whether I should do a lot of small posts or just do one big jumble, I opted for the jumble with a catch-all theme: Porter is growing so quickly that the milestones (or at least notably cute behaviors) are stacking up.


Here we go...


We discovered a new trick to traveling with a toddler on a recent trip to St. George: Give Porter whatever he wants (in this case, my sunglasses), and all is well.


Porter knew what a bat was until Andy taught him how to dance the robot
Now Porter calls these his "robAt" PJs.

What'd I do on my birthday?
Dinner with my two favorite people. They even dressed up for the occaision (though the hat didn't stay on for long)

You have to listen carefully for Porter, but if you can hear beyond the banging, he's singing Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star.

Ok, enough showboating for now.
Have a great day!

1 comment:

THE DENVER BURTS said...

LOVE the bat PJ's... where'd you get them? I've started using the two pieces and I'm thinking it might be a little too early to use them.
Porter is ADORABLE!