I am well aware I owe a few anxious grandparents and one thoughtful co-worker pics of the kids dressed as "supa-man" & "leggybug" (our girl is chatting up a storm). But the holiday spirit is sneaking in and, should you too wish to have all your holiday shopping finished by the month's end (never gonna happen, but a gal can dream), Porter has thoughtfully prepared his Christmas list.
Since it's pretty hard to read unless you have you have an invisible ink detector (the kid's favorite Crayolas these days are silver and gold and white), I will translate. I assume the eye strain is a calculated risk only the grandparents may attempt.
Porter would like, and I quote:
Stuff & Jewelry (for Mommy)
iPad (for Daddy)
Beanbag (interesting, we already have a mountain of a Love Sac in the playroom)
Cart (???)
Mega Crane
Arsnip
Law (your guess is as good as mine)
Umbrellas
Work Truck
Fortunately, since we are just as lost when it comes to arsnips and laws as you may be, Porter thought it prudent to also draw his list...
Basically, he'll be happy with anything as long as it's got wheels.
And yes, the all green thing on the top row is a hotel luggage cart.


2 comments:
Awww! I love it! And I miss you guys! I can't believe that Nora is talking, like, really talking. I'm sure she's got down all sorts of words now. Gosh! When are we all going to get together and see each other again? Are you and Lori still plannin' the August/September shindig in Jellystone?
haha so priceless! I love that he wants a hotel luggage cart! I want one too Porter! Too Cute.
Post a Comment