11.29.2010

Baby it's Cold Outside (so I'd better get caught up)

The problem with procrastination?

It leaves you sifting through sunny fall photos while bundled under two blankets and cursing the 8-degree windchill and 13 inches of snow outside (and high-temped hacking husband who has once again left me to the couch and my laptop in the wee morning hours).

Anyone else feeling like autumn was too short-lived?

How about now?

This little gal did not get nearly enough wear out of her cute pink jacket. And even though December is just one day away, I was surprised when I went to dig out snow gear only to find that our only options for little miss Burt were rain boots and double socks.

But back to fall and its sunshiney fun. It was magic (which might explain my disappointment with winter).

We picked pumpkins.




Went to football games.
In addition to being Porter's BFF, this little guy may just be Nora's future beau.

























Tried to squeeze in one last trip to the mountains.

















































We dressed up.























Watched hot air balloons rise with the sun.



Grandma and cousin Cohen join in the fun
Spent our traditional Spaghetti Annual weekend in Park City (it's a family gathering that drives us all to the mountains for massive amounts of pasta, shopping, fall leaves and family fun).

Carved pumpkins.



And played outside in the "cold" (oh, what I would give for a 55-degree evening right about now).




Best fall ever. Period.

1 comment:

Maxmomma said...

What a fun autumn! Love that family pic- and the pink jacket! Yum!