1.07.2010

One

We marked the first Monday of 2010 with a birthday party for little miss Nora.
So without further ado, the obligatory birthday cake feast.

Hmm...this looks interesting.





   Ok, maybe just a little.







Are you sure about this?







       Ok, here I go








Mmmm...I like birthdays.


5 comments:

Clifton and Melinda said...

How freakin' cute is that!!!! She is darling!!! Can Tyce have dibs on her cuteness!!??!! Wouldn't it be fun if our babies were married and we could be family??!!

Sandi said...

Happy Birthday Nora! I thought about you celebrating while I was at the gym:( Talk to you soon.

The Funderburks said...

That is such a sweet little cake - for such a sweet little girl.

The Funderburks said...

And, I love the idea of taking a photography class with you. I'll start looking into options.

Jen said...

Thanks everyone.
Nicole - can't wait, though based on your home decor skills alone, I'm guessing you'll have a better artistic eye for photography than I.
Melinda - Nora Anderson. I can dig it. Oh how I love a good arranged marriage.