12.23.2009

Too Funny for the Sidebar

Though this little gem should technically go in the "Toddler Talk" section, it was just too funny not to give it a moment in the limelight.

As Andy and I were chatting during dinner, Porter, deep in thought, suddenly said, "You know, Dad, you really need to get some hair for that empty spot on your head."

I wanted to include with this post a photo of my dear sweet, good-humored husband's receding hairline, but I didn't want to risk the brightly-wrapped "To: Jen" gifts under our tree.

4 comments:

The Funderburks said...

I wonder what Porter would say to my Andy!

Seth and Sarah said...

Such a cute blog! I'm jealous of all the hair your children have...not so much the hair your husband is missing...

THE DENVER BURTS said...

Love it! I'm sure we're in for a few of those gems as well. Have a great New Year!

shuggy said...

um, christmas is over!!!