Hi Jen. I'm glad you found my blog. I'll have to add you to my blog list. What book did you just finish? I am finding that I like recommendations. I need to join a book group or web site that gives reviews. Here is my list of books to read:
Jane Eyre Alchemist The World Is Flat Warriors Don't Cry A Million Little Pieces The Age of Innocence 20 universities that change lives
This may give you some ideas and if you have ever read any of these, I'd love to hear what you thought.
6 comments:
She is beautiful!
Hi Jen. I'm glad you found my blog. I'll have to add you to my blog list. What book did you just finish? I am finding that I like recommendations. I need to join a book group or web site that gives reviews. Here is my list of books to read:
Jane Eyre
Alchemist
The World Is Flat
Warriors Don't Cry
A Million Little Pieces
The Age of Innocence
20 universities that change lives
This may give you some ideas and if you have ever read any of these, I'd love to hear what you thought.
So cute! She is adorable!
Precious!
How cute!!!
That smile was worth waiting for - she's adorable!
Post a Comment