This weekend, while Andy was coaching all day and Porter was napping, I decided we needed to get a few new pics of Nora, with the hopes of snapping something frame-worthy for the living room wall. As luck would have it, I think I got a few good ones.
And Andy likes this one.
I like this one.
And Andy likes this one.

Your votes?
But even more fun than that, our fifteen minute photo shoot revealed the many emotional facets of our little lady...
Content.
(Always accompanied by a fist in the mouth.)
Happy.
(I tried to get a full on smile, but being a Top Model, she seems to have already learned the art of smiling with her eyes. Watch out Tyra.)
Thanks for humoring me; I know that was a lot of the same picture. at least the grandmas liked it, right?








2 comments:
awww! I love that little munchkin! These pictures are too cute, Jen!
Sorry Andy, I'm with Jen. I've adored that photo ever since I noticed it on the side bar.
Jen, you're hilarious. I loved the ANTM reference. Now, we just need to remind her not to lose her neck during photo shoots. It's all about learning your angles, Nora.
Post a Comment