This weekend was packed with Porter funnies. Here's a little sampling to brighten up your Monday morning...
Porter: Holy Shoot!
Me: What! Who taught you that?
Porter: My sister.
And so it begins. This little gal had better watch out - if pending birth doesn't deter her big brother from playing the blame game, I don't know what will.
While running his fingers through his hair, Porter gleefully observed, "My hair is like spiky grass."
We were running errands this weekend, and while Andy and I were in the middle of a conversation, Porter started asking where we were going. He kept repeating his question as we talked over him, until he finally - and with every ounce of exasperation a two-year-old can muster - yelled, "You are driving me nuts!"
At breakfast, Porter and I were eating one of his new favorites, Frosted Mini Wheats. He stops mid bite, looks at me, and asks, "Mommy, don't these weeds taste good?"
Oh, how I wish I could freeze the little guy at this age for life. Between Porter's linguistic mishaps and Andy's, well Andy-ness, my days are filled with laughter as of late.
1 comment:
He is so adorable! I really enjoyed getting to spend some time with you guys this weekend... not much of it, but at least a bit.
Post a Comment