Not sure how I feel about comparing an ultrasound to a "real" photo, but I've heard enough comments about our recent ultrasound pics looking like Porter that I thought I'd open it to opinion. What do you think?
Wow Jen... Their profiles do look a lot alike! As you can tell I don't have too much to do at work right now! I am glad you posted this! Your little girl is going to be gorgeous :)
Hey!!! We were at your Dad's birthday tonight and somehow the topic of blogs came up, so I grabbed your address from your mom so I could stop by and say HI!!! Love the ultrasound pics! Hope you're doing well!
3 comments:
Wow Jen... Their profiles do look a lot alike! As you can tell I don't have too much to do at work right now! I am glad you posted this! Your little girl is going to be gorgeous :)
They really are similar...my kids have some similarities...but they also look WAY different too :) I am so excited for you!!
Hey!!! We were at your Dad's birthday tonight and somehow the topic of blogs came up, so I grabbed your address from your mom so I could stop by and say HI!!! Love the ultrasound pics! Hope you're doing well!
Post a Comment