11.04.2008

If I only had a name...

Ok, the last couple of weeks have been busy. So, while I know I should be posting pics of Porter in Haloween garb, I've yet to retrieve those from the 'ol camera. He was a ghost. It was cute. I'll try to get them up soon.

I do, however, have some grandparent eye-candy to pass the time (and for the rest of you, yes I know all three pictures look the same...bear with me as I wade through the proud mommy moment).

Introducing "Little Sister" at 30 weeks.
Seventy days (or less) to go. To date, little no-name is 3 Lb., 6 oz. and all her vital stats look good, says the ultrasound tech. The doctor also marveled at the amount of hair she has (we could see it waving around during the ultrasound), though I was bald until I was three, so I'm not holding my breath.So, now that the pre-delivery screenings are all out of the way and the nursery is much closer to completion, I guess we'd better get serious about names. Any suggestions?

6 comments:

walkerfamily said...

You just opened up a can of worms. Here's my top 5. Reece, Risa, Chloe, Zoe, and Bella or Isabella. Good luck! Gorgeous pix by the way, how much did that set you back.

Miranda McAfee said...

I like the names on your list Jen... Stick with it.

Clifton and Melinda said...

How fun!!! I was just telling Robyn that I didn't want to do 3d pictures because I think they are creepy....BUT...yours are not creepy at all!! HOW FUN!!! :) What are the names on your list??

Chelsea said...

- Eva
- Dylan
- Grace
- Lily

M2 (Melissa) said...

So cute! I agree with the above - I always worried the pictures would be creepy but your are cute. Of course your little girl will be cuter than the average! I am a fan of unusual names but I am stumped for you - I like the ones your friend listed - kind of like Reece - cute!

Chris McAfee said...

I can't really comment on name-choice, but Mariah and I are very excited to finally have a niece!