12.16.2007

Random Tagging

Ok, thanks to my oldest friend, Melinda, I have to spill the beans on the Jen & Andy love affair.

1. What is his name: Andrew Bryan Burt
2. How long have you been married: 4 years, 3 months & 5 days (yes, I did have to look at a calendar)
3. How long did you date: 4 years exactly. Our first date was September 12, 1999, and we got married September 12, 2003.
4. Who eats more: Andy eats larger meals, but I eat more snacks than he does.
5. Who said 'I love you' first: I don't remember? Eeek. We both say it now though.
6. Who sings better: Neither one of us is stellar, but we can both carry a tune (except in the mornings, at night, and on a full moon). Ok, we're both equally bad.
7. Who is taller: Andy.
8. Whose temper is worse: Hmm...Andy's temper is worse when it does surface, but I tend to be more vocal about my grievances.
9. Who does the laundry? I do the bulk of it on the weekends, but Andy does a random load here and there during the week.
10. Who does the dishes: Andy. Eat your heart out ladies.
11. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed: I do.
12. Who does the cooking: I do. It gets me out of doing the dishes.
13. Who is more stubborn: Andy would say me, I'd say him.
14. Who proposed: Andy.
15. Who is more likely to admit when they are wrong: Sadly, me. So to re-answer number 13, Andy is more stubborn. Definitely. I guess I can't have a husband who does the dishes AND apologizes, right?
16. Whose parents do you see the most: Mine, but we're going to see the Burts in Milwaukee for Christmas!
17. Who pays the bills: Me. I'm more organized than Andy is.
18. Who wears the pants in the family: Porter.
19. Why do you love your husband: Because he makes me laugh when I'm stressed/sad/mad; is a great dad, brother and son; is always up for an adventure; and best of all, he keeps me from taking life too seriously.

Ok, it's my turn to tag someone: Tiff, you're it.

1 comment:

Clifton and Melinda said...

Yeah Jen!!!!!!! That was fun!!!