11.12.2007

I-O

Not much of a story to go along with these photos. They're just our little man at his best.
One fun thing: Porter has just started to say "I love you, " except he cuts out all the filler and just says "I-O."
It melts my heart every time.

I-O from the Burts to all our friends and fam.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way adorable!!! Give the little guy a kiss for me.

Jen08 said...

I love the sunglasses. The kid is already a rock star! Takes after his cool parents.
Miss you all-
Jen

Clifton and Melinda said...

Hello!! You need to be bustin' out some more posts!! Get on that Jen!! Just Kidding...really I am not!! LOL!!!

Melinda

Clifton and Melinda said...

You know you love me!!! I am only making fun of your blogging skills because mine aren't so hot!!!! We are blogging challenged together!!! Love you Jen!!

Melinda

Anonymous said...

dave here from vogler ford linc merc. mazda 1170 east main carbondale illinois 62901 618-457-8135 enjoy blogs, ran across yours and the quality of your pictures are outstanding, could you email me or call with the make and model of your camera, thank you dave basler.parts manager dbasler@voglerford.com