8.17.2012

Souvenir


  


Our best entertainment of the summer, AKA: How to open a coconut...




 ...nope.
Maybe this?

 

Or this.
     




What if we daintily toss a rock at it?

Yes, he really is that sweet and helpful with his little sister (most of the time).
Darn. Now what?



Try jumping again, Nora.

  

What would you do, Mommy? (They so seldom ask this that it bears documenting when it does happen.)

For the record, I then called my mom to ask her how to do it.

An hour and 48 minutes later (seriously)...

 Thanks, Grandma & Grandpa!

P.S. The following photo documents P&N's relationship perfectly: him helpful and encouraging, her stubborn and indifferent. He really is a patient kid to put up with his little sister's bossy, hardheaded ways. (The black eye is par for the course for our tiny wrecking ball as well...maybe I should be grateful for that hard head.)



3 comments:

Ama said...

I absolutely love your blog Jen Mac! I have smiled, shed tears and laughed!!! I miss seeing you and hope when you are up here visiting that you will stop by.

Love ya!

Lj82 said...

Hilarious! I loved the dainty rock toss! :)

Glad your son has so much patience for his sister- so cute and a great skill to develop early! :)

Chelsea said...

Love love love love love :D