8.16.2012

My Stolen Heart

When Nora was a few months old, I snapped a bunch of pics, one after another, that together showed her personality perfectly. I loved them and had big plans to create a two-page spread in her baby photo book, one photo after another, but two-and-a-half years later when I finally got around to said baby book, a year's worth of baby pictures and the per page charge for the book forced me to pick a favorite and discard the rest to fit everything else in that I loved about my little gal when she was two months old.

I sure hope luck is on my side with page counts in the 2012 family photo book, because I don't think I can choose a favorite of these...perfectly Porter, my sweet little man (don't mind the red popsicle teeth).



 
  



1 comment:

Lj82 said...

Such a gorgeous little guy. I love his teeth- I had the matching set as a kid! :)