I promised myself I wouldn't spill the beans on the big Burt news until I had gotten caught up on all the fun we've been having this spring/summer.
I never did much care for resolutions. Or waiting, for that matter. So here goes...
I cannot eat candy -- this is saying a lot for someone who generally lives on gummy bears and Red Vines.
I can't sleep, no matter how much I want to.
I have canceled at least 50% of my morning runs.
I cried at the opening episode of So You Think You Can Dance, thanks to all the big dreams and future-ahead-of-me chit chat.
I am thirsty. So, so thirsty. All the time.
I almost dozed off in a meeting. At work. In front of my boss.
The sleeveless-shirted man who smelled of a hard day's work at the grocery store made me involuntarily gag. In front of him.
Leftovers are useless. I can't eat the same thing twice.
My kids, on the other hand, are becoming all too familiar with cereal for dinner.
And I am pretty sure Andy is one more imaginary argument away from a nervous breakdown.
If you guessed that we're having a baby, you'd be wrong.
We're having two!
Burt Babies #3 and #4 should arrive just in time for Christmas.

12 comments:
Holy Toledo! So cool! I can hardly believe it! Are you going to find out boys or girls? So exciting! Your house is going to rock!
Ah I am so excited for u!!!!!!!!!!! Love the ultra sound picture with both babies!! Brings back memories:) so happy for u, twins are the BEST. I won't lie, it's double the work, double the trouble :) but double the fun and double the joy!!! So excited..
So, so, so surprised and excited for you all!! Congrats!!
So excited for you. Can't wait til these little babes are here!
Wow!!!!! Seriously, so excited for you guys and completely shocked! I love the ultrasound pic. Can't wait to hear more details!
Congrats! Should be an adventure and you get to catch up with us all at once ;)
Sometimes I've wished for twins, but the Lord has never seen fit to bless me with such. You must be a better gal than I :)
Congratulations Jen! That is so exciting!!!! You are a great mom and will be awesome with these two:)!
OH MY GOSHHHHHHH!!!!!! WOW. IM TOO EXCITED TO STOP USING ALL CAPS!!!
:) SO HAPPY FOR YOU. THIS IS CRAZY. JUST THINKING ABOUT THE ODDS OF THAT MANY OF OUR FRIENDS WITH TWINS.
I AM MORE THAN HAPPY TO TAKE THE KIDS WHEN I GET BACK IN AUGUST. LETS PLAN A SLEEPOVER WEEKEND SO YOU CAN REST! OR TAKE A TRIP.
Alright, I'm settled down now. Back to lower-case. Really though, I cant believe this.
Congratulations Burt family!!!
Yay! I'm so excited for you. I still can't believe that four of us in one small group will all have twins. I love it!
This is just too fun! Can't wait to meet them!
You will be amazing like always! So happy for all four of you!
Oh my goodness! (Sorry, I kind of stumbled upon your blog!) That is so exciting! I didn't even know you were expecting!! Congrats!! We miss all of you in Primary, especially little Porter. :)
Post a Comment