While cuddling with me in bed a few mornings ago, Porter said, "Mommy, I think we are falling into love" in his sweetest almost-four-year-old voice.
My heart melted.
That same day, nearing bedtime and after he had gotten in trouble for not listening for the umpteenth time, Porter walked up to me and said matter-of-factly, "Mommy, maybe we're not falling into love after all."
4 comments:
Porter is so cute and funny!
We miss him around here. We'll have to have him over to play with Wesley soon.
LOL! I love it and am glad I am not the only mother who has heard something like this!
So so cute! Don't you just melt every time they say something like that, it makes everything worth it!
Hey Jen! It is so great to hear from you!
I am so glad you caught my blog! I try to keep up with it but I fail often! I am glad you have one as well, I have really enjoyed reading your posts!
Your kids are absolutely adorable! I can't believe it has been so long!
Keep in touch!
Post a Comment