7.01.2009

Shopping in Cedar

Since Cedar City's shopping scene consists of a couple country-style mom & pop shops and a Wal Mart, much of my window shopping and eventual spending is done online. And today, I'm oogling some oh so fun stuff that unfortunately, I have no real need for (or room in the summertime budget).
Alas.

But if I did, this is what I'd be ringing up right now.

Am buying a bookshelf off of Craigslist this afternoon, and am seriously considering painting the back interior this same aqua color. Though I will [heart] this buffet until my dying day.

Hello pretty! Oh, to have these to wear this Fourth of July (and every other day this summer).

Just because I still don't have any rugs in our kitchen & dining room, and it's driving me bonkers. So may be I DO NEED this one. Yes?

I know, a little funky, but I think I could make it work. J'adore the colors...so wrong, they're right!

And this dining set (it actually comes with four chairs) was actually on our to-buy list, but then I found a super good deal at Home Depot on Some patio furniture, so the fun retro splurge got booted from the shopping cart.

Jenny likee!

5 comments:

The Funderburks said...

Jen, I am IN LOVE with that buffet. I think my husband could make it... at least the front panels. Darling. I am right there with you on the lack of shopping in Cedar. Just picked up Jane Eyre today! We do need to go to lunch - sometime next week maybe.

Clifton and Melinda said...

You are so funny!!! I love it all!!

Jaime said...

Jen, I need you close by to be my shopping buddy. I don't have any friends to shop with and I think you have great taste. My vote is yes on the kitchen rug- very cute!

walkerfamily said...

You do realize that everything you posted matches perfectly with you're background right? Are we seeing a pattern emerge here? It's good to know what you like. :)

Jen said...

Everything is so cute - I wish some of your taste/shopping skills would rub off on me (perhaps through osmosis?) Alas, I just don't have the knack. Although, I do have a strikingly similar pair of shoes (which my sister bought for me).

P.S. I've been doing a lot of commenting in my head lately. Since it's a little tricky for anyone else to access those, I figured it's time to start posting them.