4.20.2009

Little Miss Sunshine

Nora is the happiest baby I've ever known. Seriously, if she's fed and rested, she'll coo for hours while rolling around on the floor. On top of that, when I walk into her room in the mornings, she smiles a giant toothless smile (which I've yet to capture on film) and starts to chatter. She's become so social as of late, that I have to avoid making eye contact (and sometimes even cover her with a blanket) when I'm feeding her to keep her from getting distracted - though the milky, sideways grins and happy gurgles are almost worth the extra mess and time.
It's official: I'm smitten.

3 comments:

Miranda McAfee said...

As if I wasn't sad enough today... Now I am even sadder you aren't coming up this weekend. I need a Burt kid fix.

Jen said...

Such cute pictures! I loved reading about Nora socializing during meal time.

walkerfamily said...

Don't you love it when they smile while eating, and that little bit of milk drool escapes from the corner of their mouth and slides down their cheek? Priceless.