After an extra long weekend thanks to a sympathetic boss, we spent Friday through Monday packing and cleaning and hauling, and...(drum roll please) we've officially moved! I know, I know, this post could be much more fun with pics. They're coming as soon as I figure out which unpacked box contains our camera.
Until then, thanks to my mom, Kelly, Layne, Crystal, Becky and Don for all the hard work this weekend. We couldn't have done it without you.
And to all those who've not yet toured the new digs, no, we don't have phone service yet. You can reach us on Jen's cell phone for the next two weeks (that's right, utility service is slow even in podunk Cedar City).
1 comment:
Hi Burts--Jill came by today and gave us a blow by blow of the move. Contratulations!! Jen-you'd better take it easy for the next few days. Careful with that new baby. Will you e-mail me your new address now that you're in??
Thanks,
Aunt Mary
Post a Comment