1.05.2008

SUNDER! (birds)

I'm still working on getting those holiday photos added, but in the meantime, we thought we'd entertain you with a video.

Over the past few months, we've introduced Porter to live "basset-ball." We're regular fans at SUU basketball, where Porter yells "Sunder," "Sss...YOoooo," and "tweet-tweet" (the thunderbird is our mascot) at top of his lungs. He also loves to dance to the music played over the loud speakers. Although I do like to watch basketball games, I must admit, Porter's dancing is my very favorite part of this year's SUU sports experience.

This video is actually from a month ago, but the dancing is still going strong at every game.

2 comments:

Clifton and Melinda said...

That is darling!! How fun!! I love Porter's shirt!!!

Clifton and Melinda said...

Where are the freakin' Christmas pics!! LOL!!! Just kidding....but I really do want to see all of your holiday fun!!