Ok, no pics on this post, but only because this story is funny enough to stand alone.
While we were visiting Andy's fam in Milwaukee over Christmas, I was getting Porter dressed when he grabbed his bare chest and said "pickles." His uncle Jeff laughed and wondered if Porter meant to say nipples. Well Jeff, you were right. Last night when Andy was getting Porter ready for bed, he once again grabbed his chest and shouted "pickles!" I thought maybe Andy was to blame for the new anatomical name, but turns out Porter came up with it all on his own. Funny, no?
1 comment:
That is freakin' hilarious!!!! Don't you love the words our kids use?!! It is really sad when they start using the right words actually! :( I am so glad that you love your new haircut!! I can't wait to see pics of it...so I hope you put pics of yourself online...did Kelly like her hair?? Well babe...can't wait for the Christmas pics of your cute little boy!!! Oh and by the way....sorry again about Ryker stealing things from Porter...especially the sippy cup that you left at my house :( Want me to mail it to you?? LOL!!!
Post a Comment