For the last few months, Porter has thrown a fit every time either Andy or I writes with a ballpoint pen. He grabs at your arm and whines "cu-loooor" over and over again until you finally cave. I'd been telling Andy it was time to introduce Porter to crayons for some real coloring, but not wanting to deal with the mess, he was fairly resistant. In all fairness, I did throw in finger paints every time I rallied for crayons, so I may have been overshooting the target. Anyhow, Andy finally caved, and Porter's new favorite past time (Besides talking to the ground and dancing) is coloring. Here are a few pics from his first date with Crayolas. "Ti-N-gles" are his favorite thing to draw, although they're just the two-sided version.
1 comment:
OK, the coloring and bath cuteness is almost too much for Ohio-stranded Aunt Jen to stand. Can't that kid stop getting more adorable? It makes me want to pack my bags and move to Utah.
Can't wait to see you all in person.
Post a Comment