10.28.2007

Catching Up

Summer is gone, and now autumn is almost over as well. Looks like it's time for another update. One of these days, I'll become a blogging queen with new posts every week, but for now, you get a Burt Family marathon full of the last two months of fun. You'll want to click on the October link in the right-hand column to make sure you see all 5 of our new entries.

This is the only picture I've got from the last two months with all three of us in it, so I thought it was as good as any to welcome you back to the Burt Family Blog.

For anyone interested, this was taken at the Living Planet Aquarium in Salt Lake. I liked the squid, Andy liked the sea monkeys (brine shrimp), and Porter liked them all, repeating "Fiiiiiiiiish" over and over again.

No comments: