a fifth birthday (which, of course, for a five-year-old boy is not complete without smears of dirt on the face),
a very Good Friday,
Easter,
soccer (of course),
preschool graduation,
and a birthday party, complete with ten four-and five-year-olds and homemade fondant,
...all in eight short days.
Monday has never felt so good. So good, in fact, that I considered sneaking home on my lunch break just to vacuum and fold some laundry so that I could come home unfettered, with nothing but a backyard picnic with the kiddos on tonight's agenda. But then I remembered that Porter has his well child check this afternoon. Relief is short-lived in the never-ending to-do list that is being a grown-up.
Among those to-dos, are thoughtful posts about my kids and family, as well as a diatribe on karma (i.e., why my fiery daughter was destined to be mine from the moment I pitched my first fit as an infant, lovingly
But for now, enjoy the sneak peak.







4 comments:
Love the Nora on the trike pic. And I'm diggin' the cake.
Wow! Those are a busy eight days! I'm not sure how the Karma works.. but all of mine are fiery!
And I thought I was a little busy and overwhelmed!
Lots and lots!! I can't wait for more pictures.
Post a Comment